Children/Youth RE Program
Our Religious Exploration (RE) Program provides education to children and youth about Unitarian Universalism and our congregation, but it also has other goals:
- To create an atmosphere where children and youth feel safe, welcome, connected, and able to talk about important things in their lives.
- To encourage children and youth to learn more about themselves.
- To teach children and youth to be continuous seekers with a sense of wonder.
- To help children and youth develop an appreciation for the diversity of people and religious beliefs in the world.
- To make children and youth aware of the needs of others and the Earth, and of their power to create change.
RE PROGRAM PRINCIPLES/ GUIDELINES
The Children and Youth Ministry Handbooks
provide information about our safe-church policies for the children and youth ministries.
Children Ministry Handbook
Youth Ministry Handbook
You can find out more about our RE curriculum and events by:
Registration forms can be picked up at the church office or downloaded electronically.
Children Registration Form 2011-2012
Youth Registration Form 2011-2012